Our vision at Ward 120 Business Forum is to be the organisation of choice for development of sustainable business and to form life long relationships with our members.
Our mission is to promote a strong membership identity within our target market, through evaluating preferences, needs, drive forces and facilitating a range of support services and linkage of our community.
We wish to foster relationships with businesses operating in ward 120 through partnerships and joint business ventures. We will provide consistent stakeholder value and adapt best business practice.
We aim to:
- strive for gender balance in Ward 120
- identify and source business opportunities for our members
- alleviate poverty within our community by creating jobs for all
- motivate and empower the youth and the women of our community
- strive for the economic empowerment and development of all members of Ward 120
- co-operate, affiliate or associate with other organisations pursuing similar aims and objectives as ours
- To empower businesses with formal business training
- To ensure proper feedback of business operations and functions
- To channel all registered businesses to relevant funding institutions
- To assist all emerging business to operate in a formal business structure.
- To advise all businesses registered with the forum for compliance e.g: tax clearance certificates, company registration, AR, etc.